Tuesday, February 08, 2011

NH-8

I have so many memories attached with National Highway 8. There was a time, when I used to traverse it many times in a month. Well, gone are those days and I was on this highway after 6 months. Too many places to remember and too many memories that were surfacing on my mind. 

As none of us had our breakfast, we decided to take our first break at McDonalds near Manesar. I've been there 3-4 times before. So, we reached there and saw something that made our tongues hung out of our mouths.

Well, well, guys only drool for 3 things i.e. Beer, Babes and Bikes. And, Beer and Babes were definitely not there. BIKES .... WHOOAAAAAAAA ! I never saw so many super bikes at a time. I couldn't recognize which model and make the bikes were ( I'm very bad at it) but whatever I saw, it was amazing. 

Shobhit : Faadu bikes hai yaar. Inki bikes ka ek pic le kya ?

Me : Abey chhod sale, yeh logo ka attitude over the top hota hai. Just enjoy what you're seeing. I'll go and get some stuff from inside. 

Those guys parked their bikes in the Mc'D's parking and when I passed by them ... I was drooling (not literally). Went inside, the place was full with Chinese people. Ching Ching Chow Chow, they were busy bullshitting around. I grabbed a paneer salsa for me and 3 burger meals for all of us. (Double treat for me :P :P). The menu there was something I had never seen so got confused and used my common sense ( which backfires sometimes) and grabbed some stupid burgers having mashed potatoes with sweet corn and some shitty green leaves and another thing which was again made up of friend potatoes. ( P.S. They were not french fries). 

While we were having our lousy Mc'D meal, all of us used our creative skills with the camera and clicked some pictures. 









Contd.

No comments:

Post a Comment