Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Waiting and Waiting and Waiting !!!!!!

I was ready by 6:15 A.M and I hate waiting for people. But, surprisingly, at sharp 6:30 both of them came and started blowing horns on the main gate of my colony. As usual super idiot watchmen was sleeping. He got up opened the gate and there they were in front of my house. Jeetu got down and met mom. ( He was meeting my mom for the first time). He touched her feet and I had intimated my mom about him and his marriage.


My mom is very good at leg pulling. She speaks less but when she does, it hits bang on. So, her first dialogue when she met Jeetu was "Bachelors going on a road trip, Loot lo aazaadi ke maje, baad main biwiyo ko leke jaaya karna". Indirectly, this line of hers was for me and Shobhit too. (He was busy with his car, so he didn't listen to what she said).

Mom's next instruction was for Shobhit " Beta, gaadi ko gaadi ki tarah samajhna". It said everything. 

And, the next thing I did was, hopped in the car and the very first thing that I did was plugged in my phone with the jugaad auxiliary cable that I got for Rs.20.And, we were all ready to roll.

Yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! 

A big shoutout to the beginning of our trip and the first song that was played 



No comments:

Post a Comment