Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The Planning .....

Every time we thought of going to Bhangarh, something or the other turned against our wishes. 

And on Saturday while I was busy surfing Facebook (which I do always) , I got this call from Shobhit in a tired and depressed voice ... my usual bakar was on as always and poor him ... he has to bear all of it all the time ... but that day .. there was something ... that was bothering him too much ...

Shobhit : Yaar, main bahot pareshan ho gaya hoon, nothing is working out in my favor, I just want to run away from all this. Can you meet me at the adda ? (Its the Ramleela groud, Ghanta Ghar, Ghaziabad, and it has got nothing to do with the word "Ghanta").
Me : Kya hua yaar ?
Shobhit : Meet me in 15 mins.
Me : Ok. Coming.

Now, we were at our "adda" with Shobhit sharing his daily life problems. I was too messed up with my office and other things going on my personal front. I had this plan of inviting my all good friends for lunch at my place on last Sunday, but I was feeling really low, so I cancelled it. Asked Shobhit to make a one day trip and Bhangarh was the first destination we could think off and both agreed. 

The next big thing to be achieved was convincing aunty, Shobhit's Mom for the entire trip and somewhere down the line we both had this idea that she wont' say no ..... but ..... 

Contd.

No comments:

Post a Comment