Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The quirky alarm ....

What happens when you get a wake up call by a Papa Roach song. I love Papa Roach and Last Resort is my favorite song.

So, 6th Feb began with 

Cut My Life into pieces, this is my last resort ..... 

That was my morning alarm. PURELY SADISTIC.

Quickly got up and attended the nature's call. 

They say, you get involved with best thought process that goes in your mind while you're in the loo. And same goes for me too. :P 

The next thing that I decided to do is "give a wake up call to Shobhit". To be honest, I was not expecting both of them before 7:30. But, these people surprised me. They were awake at dot 5:30 AM. Here is a brief conversation that we had.
Me : Goods the mornings

Shobhit : Good morning.

Me : So raha tha ya jaag gaya ? 

Shobhit : Bas abhi utha hoon.

Me : Aage ka kya scene ?

Shobhit : Ready rehna, 6:30 tak aa jayenge tere ghar pe.

Me : Ok, waiting for you. 

So, took a shower, got dressed up, packed some stuff in a small Red Black Adidas bag which was totally going with my Black and Red Adidas sweat shirt .... ( Matching, matching .... :P :P ). The next thing which I did was emptied my phone with all the photographs, documents and every random shitty stuff and loaded it with songs. This was the first time, me and Shobhit, we were going for such a long trip together in last 10 years of our friendship. I was super excited.
Contd.


No comments:

Post a Comment